We explore mutual shared values when connecting the business community and the charitable and public sectors for more collaborative and meaningful community engagement.
We advise the business community on strategy and building company culture and profit when using CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
Issues affecting society today are not disconnected from business, they are intrinsically linked. In today’s climate being a responsible business requires more than just existing for profits alone. We believe businesses have the opportunity to positively contribute to society by the innovative, sustainable and effective use of their time, expertise, resources and finance.
Companies are becoming more conscious of the impact that they can have on all aspects of society including economic, social and environmental and there are numerous rewards for businesses when building effective and meaningful partnerships in local communities and wider society.
We tailor solutions and create effective programmes enabling businesses to add value to society.
Our consultancy and project management services include:
- Aligning business values, services and company culture to charitable giving
- Building an effective and meaningful community investment strategy
- Brokering and managing sustainable charitable partnerships
- Arranging and managing business volunteer days
- Managing collaborative projects within local communities
- Exploring the effective use of time, finance, expertise and resource to impact the community
Frequently asked questions:
- How and why should I align my business values and culture to charitable giving?
- What might the needs in my local community be?
- What skills, resource and expertise could my business offer to local communities?
- Why and how do I engage my employees in charitable giving?
- How do I broker an effective and sustainable partnership with a local cause?