Are you asking these questions?
- How can my business be a force for good?
- How can I balance purpose and profit through business?
- What are the need are arising in my local community and where can we help?
- What charitable organisations locally align to our values?
- How do I go about finding the right charitable partner?
- How can I add most value?
- How do I actively engage my employees and key stakeholders in charitable giving?
- How could our skills, resource and expertise help our local community?
- How can I broker effective and sustainable partnerships?
- How can I successfully manage a mutually beneficial partnership?
- How can we know what difference we are making?
If so, enlisting the help of Get Synergised will provide you with the solutions.
In today’s climate being a responsible business requires more than just existing for profits alone. Businesses are becoming increasingly aware of the impact that they can have in all aspects of society – economic, social and environmental and there are numerous rewards for business when building effective, sustainable and meaningful partnerships in local communities with local charitable organisations.
Services for Business
- Launch Session
- Strategic Analysis
- Project Management
- Strategic Consultancy
- 1:1 ongoing Strategic Consultancy
Businesses have the opportunity to positively contribute to society by the innovative, sustainable and effective use of their time, expertise, resources and finance and in addition, more and more businesses are considering how their supply chains and services can be designed to benefit local communities and society as a whole. It is clear now more than ever that the issues affecting society today are not disconnected from business, but they are intrinsically linked. The pursuit of purpose, alongside profit for business is becoming more important and being a force for good is moving closer from an ideal to now a new reality.
I provide a free 30 minute Discovery Call to get you started. It would be great to hear from you.
You can reach me on – Rachel Hales Email: email@example.com – Mobile: 07725 515471