Understanding how to appeal to the business community can be a stumbling block for many charitable and public sector organisations.
With rising demands and austerity, charities need to start thinking smartly and acting strategically when looking to develop more partnerships, with broader diversity, to attract additional funding and mutually beneficial resource. In order to sustain and maintain effective working relationships with businesses, it’s important to invest time and effort into the planning and approach when finding and growing effective partnerships.
Your strategic roadmap, using the Pathways to Partnerships with Purpose as your GPS guide, will help you define where your organisation is, where it wants to go, and how to get it there. Asking yourself what difference you want to make and why is critical in shaping your strategic approach.
Through an assessment and analysis process with Get Synergised, our work will be concluded with a completed roadmap to finding the right partner, identifying a shared purpose, and traversing the roadmap together, with well-defined milestones at every step of the way, to keep any partnership on track.
Frequently asked questions:
- How effective are we in engaging and appealing to the business community?
- How do our current mission, values and strategy have mutual shared value with business?
- Are we articulating clearly enough to the business community what we need and why?
- What does the business community need and expect from us?
- How does the business community operate? What are their priorities?
- What further opportunities are there to diversify and broaden our reach with the business community?